If you like makeup, using Facebook, and want to earn some extra cash then we need to talk. I’m looking for social media savvy girls to join my Younique circle. This ain’t your mama’s Mary Kay; Younique is the first direct sales company to market and sell almost exclusively through the use of social media. It’s a new way to make extra money from home and people are already making thousands in commission. Personally, I’m not quitting my day job, but I could use some extra cash for traveling…and supporting my designer purse fetish.
Why I joined Younique
- “Presenter Discount” I can get 20%+ on products for myself.
- There’s no pressure to perform; no monthly quotas or ridiculous starter costs.
- It’s all online; I can do it from home in my free time.
- Global & super fast payment system; I can get paid in whatever currency I choose and the money goes straight to an international debit card within 3 hours of making a sale.
- Global fulfillment system; my friends can purchase products in their currency and enjoy fast delivery timelines.
- It’s a new company and there’s lots of potential for growth internationally!
- Satisfaction guarantee – if for some reason you or your friends don’t like a product you can return it for a full refund!
Expats & ESL teachers rejoice! If you’re living abroad Younique products can easily be sold in the following countries; USA, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico, France. So if you’re living abroad and move home (or vice versa) you can take your business with you. When you move just update your profile to receive payment in another currency – wooh!
So far my favorite product is the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes. I’ve never really worn mascara (until now) because I feel like it always ends up looking clumpy and irritates my eyes…but the 3D Fiber lashes are hypoallergenic and make your lashes look full and lush (not clumpy!). On average, users see a lash increase of 384.5% after one application and an increase greater than 2,000% after three applications when compared against bare lashes. You also get a money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the product (but I promise you will be). I also love the eyeshadows and cream shadows. I’ve been playing with the lip stains and glosses and can’t wait to try the self-tanner too!